Friday, April 27, 2007

Plaid!

I have a new found love for plaid shorts. I had always been attracted to them but just not on me. I have found my match and am completely in love. I bought this pair a while back and after wearing 'em yesterday I came to the realization that it was necessary for me to buy another pair.

They look great with a polo and my Paul Frank crab belt reverses to a navy blue belt that matches wonderfully. To ice the cake my ink and Zen match... what more could you ask for? Oh... and as if that's not exciting enough in and of itself... my Turkish Royals and blue lighter even matched- kidding. That just might be a little over the top.

Along with the shorts I bought a salmon colored polo and pink undershirt to go with. They also look pretty great with a brown shirt.

Now, with my new love for the things I want to wear the everywhere. I sat in debate this morning trying to figure out if they were work appropriate. I was going to toss on a nice white button-up hoping it would dress it up just a bit. I couldn't bring myself to doing it. Summer and I discussed this first thing this morning and came to the conclusion that it is ok. Here's an article to back it up. I think for now I'll stick to sportin 'em on Fridays just because I think they're on the casual side.

No comments: