Monday, April 23, 2007

Durango

This weekend I went to Durango with Kate. I'm gonna stick to my original thoughts and say that it's gotta be one of the best quick get-aways. :) We had a good time, ate some good food, drank some good beer and enjoyed the little mountain town. Unfortunately, I didn't get any shots of the places we ate but if you're ever in the town I'd hit up:
Lady Falconbergs - they have somethin' like 38 beers on tap (enough said)
Steamworks - brewery w/amazing Cajun
Jean-Pierre's French Bakery - self explanatory
Farquarhts Pizza Mia - amazing pizza (wonderful crust)


...mmmmmmartinis
(found a new yummy martini...
Vanilla Vodka + Pineapple juice + lime
... yum!)
...view on the way to Mesa Verde

... before the (short) hike down

...up close and personal

...Kate and I

... a tree?

...and me.
I became a little antsy so decided to take some photos of the views while [Kate was] driving... my self-centered self soon focused on the mirror w/my reflection. Got a good shot of the view in the reflection of my lens in a similar photo... I'm sure it would've gone unseen so... I figured I wouldn't bother posting it...

2 comments:

trenchmonkey said...

Sweet! Looks like a good trip, of course I'll need a complete review
of all the brewski's sampled:)

Summer said...

That looks like fun! I missed you!