Friday, August 17, 2007

Even more updates...

I like my Mao (like the Communist leader in China, yes...). I'm gonna get a dog and name him something like Rugby and then call him Marx. Get it? Maybe? I donno. I like my cat. End of story.

I hung with Jenny on Sunday... no photos :( it was wonderful.

Went to din with sis on Tuesday (or something like it) at Flying Star... looked across the street and saw something... a Gelato place! Ecco Gelato is BAD FRICKIN ASS! (open 7-10 -SICK 'eh?!?!?) Go there. I LOVE THEM! (All sNob Hill needs is Relish). GO THERE!


Got to do lunch-ish with the wife on Tuesday - I believe - Also wonderful.

Wednesday night the cuz came over and I made din for her and sister. :) Lovely but no photos.

Hung out with Kris (we've been trying all summer) last night. Again, wonderful. Again, no photos.

Sorry for the scatteredness... My week has been different (no work... all school... love it)... and I wanted it to show, even if it wasn't the best way to do so.

No comments: