Friday, April 04, 2008

This would happen

Book a trip to Las Vegas for friend's birthday... day later find out there is actually a concert here (for once) that I would love to see at the same time as this said trip. FRICK!

May 24, Sat
Dresden Dolls
Sunshine Theater

I need to live in Denver....

April 21, Mon
Minus the Bear
Boulder Theater (Boulder)

April 22, Tues
Rogue Wave
Fox Theater (Boulder)

April 23, Wed
Stars
Boulder Theater (Boulder)

May 7, Wed
Eisley
Fox Theater (Boulder)

May 9, Fri
Laura Veirs
Walnut Room (Denver)

May 11, Sun
Little Feat
Fox Theater (Boulder)

May 19, Mon
Rilo Kiley
Ogden Theater (Denver)

May 28, Wed
Death Cab for Cutie
Red Rocks Amphitheater

... what's a girl to do?

4 comments:

K8 said...

I'm going to be gone for most of those too!!! That sucks balls :( We shall suffer together.

CholE said...

^she's funny...

Suffer? In Europe? uh huh...

K8 said...

Ok yea good point. I guess I won't be suffering. I'll just be disappointed and then get over it quickly.

Just Jenn said...

Move to Denver and miss me dearly. but until then think about all the money you are saving.
Dan and Leif went to El Paso to see Jimmy Eat WOrld and Paramore. We could've gone, but the kiddo was sick and we don't need to spend all of that money. If you are meant to see the show, the show will come to you.