Thursday, March 27, 2008

I love sandwiches

Have you ever had a deli that is hideously close to your place of residence that you've thought about going to on numerous occasions but refrained only because it was too convenient? That happens all the time, right? Well, I've been living here since August of last year and always wanted to try this deli right off of MLK called DG's Deli... maybe you've heard of it? Well... I finally tried it on my way home today, thinking that it would be a nice/relatively healthy/quick option for lunch as I only have an hour and a half to write this paper (that I've kind of given up on writing right now - surprise surprise). Anyway, tried the deli and give it two thumbs up... they have a very extensive menu, I didn't give it much thought and ordered the first thing I saw that had green chili on it, the Lobo Club. It was super good, I'll go back... come with me next time?

Post Script - the photo'll send ya to their site if ya click on it.

2 comments:

Just Jenn said...

I love sandwiches too! I want to go, I know which one you are talking about. Take me with you!
And may I say, I'm impressed to see text in your blog! It pleased me very much!

Anonymous said...

Sounds super! I would like to go ;). I am hoping for roast beef and provolone ;)

Have a good weekend.