Saturday, September 29, 2007

Weekend trip

... Went to Denver last weekend with Kate. The reason for the trip was to see Metric on Friday at the Bluebird. Metric was great but was accompanied by a terrible opener and I was bummed by the fact that I could've had my camera but didn't. Before the concert we grabbed some grub and beer at Old Chicago (a pull from trips to Duluth) which was conveniently on the way to Bluebird. :)
Saturday we had breakfast at Einstein's (because God-forbid I refrain from everything we can easlily get in ABQ) and drove up to Ft. Collins to check out the New Belgium Brewing Company. It was pretty awesome, got the chance to sample 4 NB beers I had never had before and load up on some fun gear (shirt, decals, frisbee...ya know, all those "must haves"). Pretty exciting. When we got back we went to see Transformers in an IMAX theater. The flick was followed by more beer at Old Chicago. Good times. We drove back Sunday after a stop at Perkins for breakfast (another pull from MN/WI trips).


Gotta love trips to Denver. Can't wait for my next one... sister's coming!

No comments: