Friday, February 16, 2007

Relish ::two thumbs way up::

Summer and I just experianced the best lunch in the history of our lunches! AMAZING!
Chipotle rubbed roast pork, honey ham, swiss cheese, sliced pickle and cilantro mayo served toasted on a baguette makes up their most popular sandwich, the Cubano. I had to go to taste it for myself. I can now see why the people that know about it love it so much! They have a nice variety of sandwiches (both hot and cold) and salads. We hit right when they opened (at 11) and the crowd soon followed... everything we saw looked wonderful. I encourage you to check it out when you get a chance and support this wonderful deli. There are currently two locations one downtown @ 411 Central Ave NW and the other uptown @ 8019 Menaul Blvd NE I believe they're open from 11-5 on weekdays. LOVE IT!

(menu to be posted when I get home)

P.S. if you're lookin' for a lunch buddy, hit me up!

No comments: